Monday, February 1, 2010

BIO about me by ULVIYYA QULIEVA


The realization of childhood dream.
Journalism is a childhood dream of Tatia. But Tatia got her first high education in art field. She have graduated the university of theatre and cinema, faculty of the history of art. Tatia’s profession is as-an cinema critic, but she never worked in this field.
Tatia like her profession but it is not usefull for now. “Nobody making new films in Georgia now, therefore no work in this field” said Tatia. According to unemployment in this field Tatia decided to change her profession to journalism. Now she works in the tv company – SUN (MZE) as a reporter for health program called “PULSE”. She is making subject o this program.
Beside this Tatia wants to make program in the criminal field also in future. She thinks that studing in GIPA will give her great opportunity in her journalism career. “I want to improve my abilities in GIPA and in my future career I want to put my practise the knowledges which I get here” -added Tatia. She came to GIPA with the advise of her friend and now she is glad that studing here.
As every person Tatia’s also has some hobbies. She likes to listen the music. Her favorite singers are Barry White and Bob Marly. About five years Tatia studied in dancing school. She dances Georgian national dances and still dencing. But she doesn’t want to take part in festivals. Also she likes to play backgammon with her friends. This hobbies gives her pleasure. “I feel quietness from my hobbies when I was tired”.

No comments:

Post a Comment