Monday, November 2, 2009

NARIKALA


         

         NARIKALA is an ancient fortress overlooking Tbilisi and the river  MTKVARI. The fortress was established in the 4-th century as invidious fort (shuris cixe).  Day and night, NARIKALA fortress draws your attention. This is a place from where could be seen the beautiful view of old Tbilisi.                                                                                                                   

        Especially beautiful NARIKALA is at night, when all capital is lighted with neon lights and the yard of  NARIKALA is lighted with stars and moon light. The church, which is standing in the middle of the yard is surrounded by shining lanterns.

        This place is one of the best TURIST attractions, where visitors come in large numbers. “This is a place where I can be quiet and happy,-“says one of the visitors. For me,  NARIKALA  is a place,  where I can forget about problems and when I have free time I always go there to rest and enjoy myself.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment