Wednesday, October 28, 2009

king tamar's avenue ,where i live,is well_known for its incredible amount of drug-stores.there are approximately 20 drug-stores on my street,from here 5 is psycotropic.these drug-stores have been there since my childhood and what is important,they are dispositioned side by side.I wanted to inquire how can so many drug-stores work simulteneously and don't prevent each other.I decided to ask it to druggists.I talked to some druggists and surprisingly their answer was one and the same.In spite of high prices on medicine,unfortunately many people need it and buy it with thier.our daily plural receipts is high-said one of the druggist.I have my favorite drug-store and i always buy medicine there.I call it "the drug-store of our corner".I have very good mutual relation with the druggist of this drug-store and i found out that before the drug-store there was grocery.now here is the oldest drug-store,which had been working for approximately 20 year.I wish you health and god bless you and grant you health.

No comments:

Post a Comment